If you are an imaginative person – you tend to imagine new ideas, discover new things, that is, you have a creative mind in general. And one day you have an idea to make an application. So let’s know How to sell your app to a company , How to sell your mobile application in English How to make money by making an application.
As the market for mobile applications grows, more and more people are joining the industry. There is a lot of information on how to sell your idea for an application on many websites. In this blog post we will tell you which companies you can sell it to and we will describe specific steps to help you make money from your idea for an application.
If you have an app ready for sale or your app is still in the early stages of development, then here is a short article on some important points on how to sell your app to a company with maximum profit.
How to sell your app to a company How to sell an app and make money
Pre-ordered apps are the easiest to sell
Keep in mind that pre-ordered, custom applications designed specifically for a specific customer are the easiest to sell, as you only perform an existing search or order. Focus on providing the best possible work within the allocated budget and meeting the necessary requirements as required. You can technically develop and sell your software for a company, but overall the potential for a developer to profit from such applications is limited. Because these applications are designed and developed according to the needs of a specific client.
Applications based on unique ideas: more effort for huge profits
On the other hand, apps like Instagram, WhatsApp and Candy Crush were not developed for any company, but were nevertheless purchased for $ 1 billion (Facebook), $ 19 billion (Facebook) and $ 5.9 billion (Activision). These applications are built on the ideas that their respective developers had and believed that they would be able to attract the attention of users with their applications. The developers knew that if they did it right, they could easily sell them for millions, if not billions.
The idea and development of an application are undoubtedly the two most important initial steps, but they alone will not be enough to evaluate the software and sell it. For any company that is interested in purchasing the app from you, you must first have a valuable product. Even the world’s most likely software can’t become a valuable product until you can add significant market value to it.
To develop an application with significant financial value, you need to have careful planning from start to finish. Long after the app is released, developers need to continue to improve, protect, debug the app with regular updates and new appropriate features.
The application should be advertised through various means to increase the interest and support of investors. Efforts should be made to bring the application to the target group or company. Add the In-App-Purchase option to generate revenue and take all the necessary steps to gain popularity, generate regular and stable revenue, and increase the value of your app.
Building value is a multifaceted process and takes time. However, well-targeted efforts will begin to pay off, and eventually the team will find that what it has on hand is a more useful application than has been required to invest in it so far. Whether developers decide to sell their apps at this point or somewhere else is variable, but the real question is price estimates.
In order to ensure that the developer does not receive lower pay after selling an extremely attractive application created by him, it is extremely important to analyze the professional estimated value of the application.
A software company or developer should definitely evaluate the value of their product. But even then, individual developers and small teams often have no idea about the market and data to make the most accurate assumptions about the probabilities.
For example, Facebook in 2012 Instagram to almost $ 1 billion I bought it. A decade later, its price is almost $ 110 billion In fact, Mike Krieger and Kevin Sistrom could not claim $ 100 billion in 2012, but failed to estimate that their application cost more than $ 1 billion.
For more information related to technology, visit our technology page. We hope you enjoy this post How to sell your app to a company You must have liked How to sell English app and if you want to give any opinion or suggestion related to this post or want to ask any question related to it, then comment on the comments box below.
Three smartphones from Xiaomi 12S series have been launched, you will be surprised to know the features
Xiaomi 12S Series Launch: Xiaomi has launched the Xiaomi 12S series in the Indian market. Xiaomi 12S Ultra, Xiaomi 12S Pro, Xiaomi 12S smartphones were launched in this series. All three phones were launched in China on July 4. The Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor is available in all three phones in the Xiaomi 12S series. Leica camera is supported with Xiaomi 12S Ultra, Xiaomi 12S Pro, Xiaomi 12S. The starting price of Xiaomi 12S Ultra is 5,999 yuan (around Rs. 70,700). Meanwhile, the starting price of the Xiaomi 12S Pro is 4,699 yuan (around Rs. 55,400) and the starting price of the Xiaomi 12S is 3,999 yuan (around 47,100 rupees).
Features of Xiaomi 12S Ultra
- Xiaomi 12S Ultra is based on MIUI 13.
- The Xiaomi 12S Ultra has a 6.73-inch 2K AMOLED micro-curved display with a 120Hz refresh rate.
- The brightness of the Xiaomi 12S Ultra display is 1500 nits.
- Dolby Vision and HDR10+ are supported with the display in the Xiaomi 12S Ultra.
- LTPO technology is provided for the best display experience in Xiaomi 12S Ultra.
- Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor is provided in Xiaomi 12S Ultra. Along with this, 12 GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 512 GB of storage are provided.
- There are three rear cameras in the Xiaomi 12S Ultra, in which the main lens is a 50mp Sony IMX989 sensor. With this, support for optical image stabilization (OIS) is available. The second lens is 48mp and the third is also 48mp ultra-wide. It will also come with a 32MP front-facing camera.
- Connectivity in Xiaomi 12S Ultra is 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, IR Blaster, GPS / A-GPS, NFC and USB Type-C port.
- The Xiaomi 12S Ultra has an in-display fingerprint sensor along with a heart rate monitor.
- The Xiaomi 12S Ultra is backed by a 4860mAh battery with support for 50W and 10W wireless charging with 67W wired charging.
Features of Xiaomi 12S Pro
- Xiaomi 12S Pro is based on MIUI 13.
- The Xiaomi 12S Pro has a 6.73-inch 2K AMOLED micro-curved display with a 120Hz refresh rate. The brightness of the display is 1500 nits.
- There is support for Dolby Vision and HDR10+ with the Xiaomi 12S Pro display.
- LTPO technology is given for the best display experience in Xiaomi 12S Pro.
- The Xiaomi 12S Pro gets 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 256GB of storage with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor.
- Three rear camera setups are provided in the Xiaomi 12S Pro, in which the primary lens is a 50mp Sony IMX707 sensor. This supports optical image stabilization (OIS). The second lens is a 50mp ultra-wide and the third lens is also a 48mp telephoto lens, ultra-wide angle. Additionally, a 32MP front camera is provided with it.
- Connectivity in Xiaomi 12S Pro is 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, IR Blaster, GPS / A-GPS, NFC and USB Type-C port.
- The Xiaomi 12S Pro has a 4600mAh battery with support for 50W and 10W wireless charging with 120W wired charging.
Features of Xiaomi 12S
- Xiaomi 12S is based on MIUI 13.
- The Xiaomi 12S has a 6.28-inch display with a refresh rate of 120Hz. The brightness of the display is 1100 nits.
- Dolby Vision and HDR10+ are supported with the Xiaomi 12S display.
- The Xiaomi 12S gets 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 512GB of storage with a Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 processor.
- Three rear camera setups are provided in the Xiaomi 12S, in which the primary lens is a 50mp Sony IMX707 sensor. With this, support for optical image stabilization (OIS) is available. The second lens is a 50mp ultra wide and the third lens is also a 13mp macro lens. Additionally, a 32MP front camera is provided with it.
- Connectivity in Xiaomi 12S Pro is 5G, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.2, IR Blaster, GPS / A-GPS, NFC and USB Type-C port.
- The Xiaomi 12S Pro packs a 4600mAh battery with support for 50W and 10W wireless charging with 67W wired charging.
Buy this high speed fan to avoid heat and humidity, it will cool the whole room
Atomberg Ceiling Fan At Amazon: If you are looking to buy a ceiling fan for the home, then definitely check out the Atomberg brand fan offer. These are high speed fans. These ceiling fans have the most features at very low prices. These fans save a lot of electricity and also have LED lights in them.There is an instant cashback of Rs 1500 on Kotak Bank card EMI and Rs 2000 on HSBC bank card payment.
Check out Amazon’s deals and offers here
1-Atomberg Renesa 1200mm 28W BLDC Motor with Remote Energy Saving 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
This is a high speed fan where the airflow remains very fast. It has an atomSENSE algorithm that gives a speed of up to 340 RPM and winds at a speed of 220 CMM. This Atomberg fan is among the best sellers and can also be controlled remotely. Its speed can be increased or decreased with the remote control. It doesn’t require a dimmer and has LED lights that look like night lights. It is priced at Rs 4,870 but the deal is getting a 27% discount after which you can buy it for Rs 3,576. There are 7 color options. This is the most energy efficient fan.
Amazon Deal on Atomberg Renesa 1200mm 28W BLDC Motor with Remote Energy Saving 3 Blade Ceiling Fan
2-Atomberg Renesa 1400mm 32W BLDC Motor Energy Saving Ceiling Fan with Remote Control (White)
Stronger wind comes in this fan, it covers an area of 1400mm more than normal fan. An LED light is also installed in this ceiling fan. The price of this fan is Rs 5250 but there is a 27% discount in the offer after which you can buy it for Rs 3850. There are many color options from which you can choose a color of your choice.
Amazon Sale Atomberg Renesa High Speed Ceiling Fan with Remote Control
3-Atomberg Renesa+ 1200mm 28W BLDC Motor with Remote Energy Saving Ceiling Fan (Oak Wood)
The design of this fan is also good at High SpeedFan with Smart Look. It is also perfect for a house with high ceilings and the look is in a wood finish that matches the brown interior. It is priced at Rs 6,680 but the deal is getting a 27% discount after which you can buy it for Rs 4,895.
Amazon Sale High Speed Atomberg Renesa+ 1200mm 28W BLDC Motor Remote Energy Saving Ceiling Fan (Oak Wood)
Disclaimer: All this information is taken from Amazon website only. For any complaint related to the goods you will need to contact by going to Amazon. ABP News does not endorse the quality, price and offers of the products mentioned here.
A special offer from Samsung, you can bring home a premium Smart TV by paying only 70% price!
Samsung Smart Upgrade Program: Samsung has also expanded its TV program after announcing the Smart Upgrade offer for the S-series. With this program, customers can purchase Samsung TVs by paying 70% of the initial price and paying the balance after one year. Samsung has launched a new offer which is called “Samsung Smart Upgrade Program”. Samsung has partnered with Flipkart to launch the upgrade program.
Under the Smart Upgrade program, customers can buy select Samsung TVs on Flipkart by paying 70 percent of the listed price and can choose to pay 30 percent or exchange the TV for a new one after one year.
Under this program, customers will be able to buy premium smart TVs from companies such as Samsung Neo QLED, The Frame and Crystal UHD very easily, because for this they will have to pay 70% of the original price.
At what price can you bring this premium TV home?
If you buy Samsung Crystal 4K UHD TV under this program then you will have to pay only Rs 23,093 and you can pay the remaining Rs 9,897 after one year.
You can also take the Samsung Frame 2021 Series QLED Ultra HD (4K) Smart TV home for Rs 38,493 and the remaining Rs 16,497 after 12 months. Samsung Neo QLED TVs launched in 2022 are also included in this Samsung Smart Upgrade program.
Labels: Samsung, technical news, Tech News in English
Laptops3 weeks ago
If you use a Mac, then these tips are very useful
Laptops1 month ago
Laptop Review: Asus Zenbook 14X OLED Space Edition Know-How Laptop
Laptops2 years ago
Xiaomi laptops will be sold for the first time in India today, guess the offers and features
Android3 weeks ago
How to create an email ID – an easy way to create a Google account
Laptops2 months ago
HP Envy x360, Envy 16 and Envy 17 laptops with AMD, announced Intel processors
Laptops1 year ago
Many laptops with Samsung’s Intel processor and fast charging know price and specifications
Android2 years ago
Archiving contacts – Guide to Take Backup of your Contacts
Android3 months ago
Review of Realme 9 5G: It will not disappoint the average user